[IPk] Blood in CGMS Sensor

I've just had a CGMS fitted this morning for 4 days and after being at the
gym tonight there looks like blood around the sensor. If it was an
infusion set I would take it out but don't have this option as DSN fitted
it and has sensors. I have had a CGMS once before and I could be wrong but
I think it looked the same then and did not affect the readings. I have an
appointment with my GP tomorrow morning about something else and could ask
his opinion but I don't think he would be any help. My plan at the moment
is just to phone my DSN tomorrow but just wondered if anyone has any
experience of this.

Many thanks
Gillian

Type 1 30 years - Animas Pumper 6 months