RE: [IPk] Medtronic offering free pump!!!

Hi Di,

Seems like my old pump was in a similar state to yours - stuttering but not
dead.

I'm being pressured to take the "free pump" offer - but as John Davis
reminded me that the PCT is funding the treatment and not specifying the
pump (I think!)

Animas is offering me a free trial for a month so I'm waiting for the date
to be set when this turns up.

At least then I'll be able to make an informed decision whether to pursue
the request for the Animas or to revert to a Minimed.

Thanks for the feedback and advice, Di.  Much appreciated.

Rhoda