[IPk] H-Tron

Thanks Lesley for your offer. It would be very helpful to see whether the
cartridges are the correct ones for the H- Tron so if I could compare this to
the old out of date one I still have at home. If they are one and the same all
I have to worry about is piston rods, batteries and adaptors. What a joy to
have an integral piston rod in the Spirit - I found they were fiddly things
Jackie- if pumping works out well I would probably be tempted to stick with
Roche and go with the Spirit- although I attended the D-UK conference in
March- and was very impressed by the Animas pump. My DSN likes the Roche pumps
and as far as I am aware there seeems to be a local preference for them- so it
may make life a little easier in terms of support/ supplies etc. Funding may
be an issue as well- I think it's easier to get consumables funded here than
new pumps- if I do get funding there may not be a
choice