[IPk] Setting post-meal targets on a Cozmo

Hi All,

I have read through all the Cozmo literature that I can track down, and
can't see how to make a couple of changes - does anyone know how to do
this?:

I want to bring down the post-meal high setting (i.e. the level up to
which the pump thinks is fine, and which it sets as the target).  It is
currently set at 200 (11.1), which is too high, I think.  I would like
to see what happens when I reduce it to 160.

I also want to try changing the length of the time during which the pump
thinks I am 'post-meal' and corrects to the higher number, rather than
to my normal target - perhaps initially down from two hours to
one-and-a-half hours.

If anyone can tell me on which screen(s) on the pump (it's a 1700) or
computer I can change these settings, I'd be grateful!

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).