[IPk] H Tron

I'm planning to start using my H-Tron (older model superseded by D -Tron and
Spirit). This has a maximum of about 16 months life left and I am aware I will
be unlikely to get technical support for this should it malfunction- I think
the warranty is only for a given period and expired in March 07- regardless of
the fact that for almost 18 months of that period it (or rather they) were
shut in a cupboard) I think it would be sensible to give a good long trial
again to see if pumping does improve my control significantly (plus- I self
funded these pumps and want to get full value from them!.) before thinking
about a new model.
I have been looking on the US Accuchek website at availability of H- tron
consumables and it looks as though the cartridge for the Spirit pump is
identical to the H- tron cartridge- although the cap is different. Can any ex
( or current )H-tron user here confirm that this is true. If not then I will
be relying on limited stocks of H- tron products (Spoke to lady from accuchek
who is going to contact me re availability) Also will need piston rods/
adaptors/ batteriesB  which are still within expiry date. If anyone has
upgraded from an H- tron and still has these items I would be grateful if you
could email me.