[IPk] pump clinic

Hi Pat and Sue

Its unbelievable what these people do and get up to. Sue - I am astonished,
taken aback and appalled by your story and you are right. Thanks for your
advice - it is reassuring sometimes to hear that you are not alone - but
what amazes me is how these people get away with behaviour which is frankly
dangerous.

I have a plan (details confidential at this stage - wish it didn't have to
be).

Mary Moody