Re: [IPk] pump clinic

Mary, Can I suggest you write to your consultant expressing your concerns
about that witch. He is duty bound to pass the letter on to the complaints
department :) They will stall and stutter so keep on prodding the complaints
team until you get something sorted to your satisfaction.
I did this after a sister on the ward decided I was game to be bullied.
He bullying included telling me I couldn't have any syringes for my insulin. I
was fishing them out of the sharps bin in the end. It also involved
withholding my steroids (These keep me alive) She also refused to call a Dr to
the ward after I went into shock from steroid withdrawal.
Lets just say she doesn't work on the wards anymore :)
What was even more funny was, that as soon as I complained even the staff
complained about her. So you could be doing others a great service.
What was so sad about the whole thing though was the fact everyone else on
that ward from cleaners to consultant were fantastic. The other ward nurses
deserved gold medals. Just takes one to spoil it for the others.
Moral of the story is do not give up.
Write down your thoughts and feelings of the incident, while it is still fresh
in your mind, then draft a letter and send it off.
Best wishes
Sue