[IPk] Napier University Research Study

Hi

my 15 year old with Type1 was recently invited to join a one-year
residential course at Napier for those who play rugby at district level in
Scotland.

Its likely he will do this course as a gap-year before University so very
interested to see they are doing studies with Type 1's on exercise and blood
glucose levels!

let us know how you get on!

Maggie (mum to Jamie, age 15, dx 09/03 and pumping since diagnosis,
currently using Spirit pump with Novorapid)