Re: [IPk] Unexpected increase in sinsulin needs?

Hi Rich and Di
I do have a morning raise, and have adjust my setting so that I have
12-6am 0.3
7-8am0.4
8-11am0.5 the rest set at 0.3
This works well for a non-working days most of the time, but this morning I
tested at 6.50am when I got up for a bit with hubby (my day off) and I was a
nice 6.7mmol/lB  had a coffee and sneaked back off to bed until 8-45 tested
for brekkie and gone up to 8.8mmol/l.B  I think that my morning basal and
night time are still out, as I did drop from 9.9mmol/l at 11.15 pm to this
morning reading...
I almost did a second work profile for work, but having suffered 2 very minor
hypo's, means that I really need to it out a bit more....
At the moment I struggle to interpret my data, because I'm dyslexic and number
patterns are very difficult for me to see unless I have it down in graph form,
and I decided to change my BG meter to one that they could download at clinic
with my pump information, and I didn't think that I would still be waiting for
rouche to deliver the smart pix thingy that I need to do it with ahhh...
Jo