Re: [IPk] Unexpected increase in sinsulin needs?

hi Rich
While it's true of course that everyone responds differently, I think
this could be slightly misleading because it also makes a difference
what kind of exercise (aerobic or non-aerobic, for instance) you're
doing and what your BG is to start with, how much insulin you've
recently taken etc. For example, my BG will generally rise during a
softball tournament, especially first thing in the morning, but will
drop like a stone with softball training (in the evening). Combination
of more intense exercise when training, less stress, usually more
insulin that I've recently bolused, no post-waking high BGs, and so on....
Similarly if I go to the gym at 6pm for an hour my BG will drop like a
stone, but if I go for a run outside at 6pm my BG will stay roughly the
same or rise!
I'm not a diabetic any more I'm a scientist :-)
Di