 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Rich Hickey
Sent: 04 July 2008 08:28
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Napier University research study

Howdy all,

Just a quick hello and a query as to if anyone else will be taking part in the
research study taking place at Napier University in Edinburgh? I received a
letter from them with a note from my Doc saying I might be a good patient for
the study. (The obviously don't know me very well.... hehe)

A research study to investigate the effect of exercise on blood glucose levels
in people with type 1 diabetes.
Department of Sports and Exercise Science at Napier University Edinburgh.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.