[IPk] Napier University research study

Howdy all,

Just a quick hello and a query as to if anyone else will be taking part in the
research study taking place at Napier University in Edinburgh? I received a
letter from them with a note from my Doc saying I might be a good patient for
the study. (The obviously don't know me very well.... hehe)

A research study to investigate the effect of exercise on blood glucose levels
in people with type 1 diabetes.
Department of Sports and Exercise Science at Napier University Edinburgh.

A bunch of trips up to the university to be hooked up to their instruments and
run on a treadmill. Kind of like a lab rat.  Wonder if they'll give me
cheese?

Anyhow. I figured I would take advantage of the situation and learn pretty
much how my body reacts to exercise on a more scientific level. That and it
might prod me into exercising more. They get their data, and I get mine. win
win for everybody.

Have a great day all!

Rich
Type 1 10 Years. Pumping 4 years. Currently hooked to a Paradigm 722

Oh. And HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!