[IPk] pump clinic

Thanks everyone for all your input. She also made some very offensive
personal remarks which my husband considers to the disciplinary matters. I
have been advised by another NHS consultant (different specialty) that I
should get a group of patients together to complain as I am not alone in
experiencing this and have good grounds.

We don't have PALS in Scotland and the first step in the complaints
procedure is to take it up with the parties you are complaining about. This
makes it difficult because doing that will just precipitate another outburst
about how anxious, obsessed, frightened rabbit etc, etc, I am. Totally
unsuitable for a pump, etc, etc.

I have decided that if they decide to take the pump away, which has been
suggested, I will ask in writing for the reasons and the methods they will
use to get me back on MDI, and will not give it back till I get this - they
won't want to put any of the stuff in writing. Then I will take things
further, but where and how? Well - I'm resourceful enough and can work that
out.

The pump is working fine - but my extreme sensitivity to anything makes me
BGs "precipitous" as another patient in a similar position has said. Nobody
is a text book case - but some just get better with the standard text book
stuff than others.

Didn't sleep again last night - bad dreams about the consultant - this isn't
right and has to stop.

Mary Moody