Re: [IPk] Well, I'm back ...

In message <email @ redacted>, Stuart
Chadwick <email @ redacted> writes

> Shame you carnt make the 18th, but Lesley has put a schedule of dates up on
>IP-UK pages, so hopefully you can make the one after that (which if I am right
>is the 17th of October).

*expletive*  This clashes with me going to Salamanca - our holiday this
year ... 16th January, on the other hand, I have nothing in the diary
(yet).

When is the next moot-i'the-north?  I might make that.

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).