Re: [IPk] Well, I'm back ...

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>Good to see you back Pat! I grew up in Woking, couldn't wait to get
>away from it to be honest but it is conveniently located if nothing
>else!
>Di
Go on, tell me you went to Goldsworth Infants/Juniors!

Oddly enough, many people I know say the same thing about the place:
convenient, but one really needs somewhere to get away from it (hence
I'm happy with York!).

Any road up, I'm glad to be back, and thank you and others for their
welcomes!

Cheers,

Pat
oh, I really should start doing my sig. again, shouldn't I.  *counts on
fingers*

type 1 40 years, pumper 9 years, Cosmo for the last 4 of those.
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).