Re: [IPk] Hypo Fits sports sachets

yes I can't remember where I found the Lucozade ones, i think it might
have been in Boots, but they do seem to chop and change a lot in what
they stock!
i think they were around #1 each.

Do have a look on wiggle (Jackie, your husband will I'm sure know about
Wiggle since he's a big cyclist) for a wide variety of energy gels:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/CategoryProducts.aspx?cat=cycle&CategoryName=Energy/Recovery%20Gels

I get a lot of walking/cycling and other random things from there as
they're quite cheap, efficient and generally send your order out very
quickly!

I can warn you though that the Science in Sport Go ones are disgusting!
The Maxim ones are a bit weird tasting but not as bad as the Go ones!
the banana one was OK if you like banana!
I've not tried any of other makes. I tend to stick to the Decathlon ones
as I know I like them, and the others can be a bit hit and miss. You
might want to try some individually before committing to a big box!

I also think that the sachets which have a proper top tend to be a
little bit more robust than the Lucozade ones which have a tear-off end.

Hope that helps
Di