[IPk] travel insurance

I know that this topic has been discussed many times. However, I have some
unusual circumstances and am looking for some advice.

I am travelling to Hong Kong this Sunday for 2 weeks to attend a wedding. I
am presently in the UK but as many of you know I live and work in Tanzania. I
return to the UK every 6 months for about 4 weeks where we have our house.

The problem that I am having with obtaining travel insurance is that the
 companies I have checked require me to have been resident in the UK for up to 6
months before travel. Before I left for Dar es Salaam, TZ in Jan. 07, I had
purchased an annual policy here in the UK that I had assumed would cover me
 particularly for travel to and from Tz. It was only later that I discovered
that
 it was only good for 90 day trips.

Any advice for my trip to Hong Kong and also for travelling to and from Tz
 would be greatly appreciated? The obvious thing would be to buy a travel policy
 in Dar es Salaam, but I have never been able to find anything on  offer
there. I do have medical cover while there, but not travel insurance  for
 diabetes. I am unconfortable about not having any cover for 2 weeks in Hong
Kong.

Ken