RE: [IPk] Hypo Fits sports sachets

Hi Di

  I havent seen the lucozade ones in the shops.  I will have to look though.

Hypo fit
 its says: Ordering information - each box of 12 sachets costs #15.86 (including
VAT)

How does that compare?

Each sachet contains about 13 gms of carb

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080702-0, 02/07/2008
Tested on: 03/07/2008 12:47:29