From: Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pump List <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, 3 July, 2008 11:50:05 AM
Subject: [IPk] Hypo Fits sports sachets

Has anybody used these or ordered them on line.B  It does say that you can
get
this on prescription, but it would take far too long a process with our
surgery
to get this done.B  These would obviously be a lot better that lucozade
tablets
when Sasha is rafting and cannoeing

http://www.arcticmedical.co.uk/

Kind Regards

Jackie Jacombs, mum of Sasha aged 14, diagnosed with diabetes in 1999 at the
age
of 4 years.B  Now using Paradigm 712 pump. Attends Gloucester Royal Hospital
where there are about 18 children on pumps, Sasha has an identicalB  twin
sister
Rebecca, both twins have coeliac, I have two older girls, Nicki and Danni,
husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080702-0, 02/07/2008
Tested on: 03/07/2008 11:47:23