Re: [IPk] Hypo Fits sports sachets

Hi Jackie
I think these are the same as the sports gels you can get in Boots etc,
I find them very handy for cycling etc too. It doesn't say how expensive
  they are on the website but you might get similar (like the Lucozade
ones) on the high street. Decathlon do a great range in tubes as well as
sachets (though i know you don't have one near you). Most of them taste
disgusting though, although the Lucozade ones and the Decathlon ones are OK.
Di