[IPk] Hypo Fits sports sachets

Has anybody used these or ordered them on line.  It does say that you can get
this on prescription, but it would take far too long a process with our surgery
to get this done.  These would obviously be a lot better that lucozade tablets
when Sasha is rafting and cannoeing

http://www.arcticmedical.co.uk/

Kind Regards

 Jackie Jacombs, mum of Sasha aged 14, diagnosed with diabetes in 1999 at the
age
of 4 years.  Now using Paradigm 712 pump. Attends Gloucester Royal Hospital
where there are about 18 children on pumps, Sasha has an identical  twin sister
Rebecca, both twins have coeliac, I have two older girls, Nicki and Danni,
husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080702-0, 02/07/2008
Tested on: 03/07/2008 11:47:23