Re: [IPk] surgeon

In message <email @ redacted>, Alison C H Jones
<email @ redacted> writes
>I saw my GP yesterday and she thought that my Dupuytrens contracture
>(lumpy painful hand) was at a stage when a referal to an orthopaedic
>surgeon was in order. She said that she would leave it to me who I
>wanted to be refered to and showed me out!

There is a web support group for Dupuytrens (*digs around in web
directory* ah here you go: http://www.dupuytren-online.info/index.html).

You may be interested to see that non-surgical interventions are now
available.

Cheers

Pat
(who was mis-diagnosed with Dupuytrens early in 2007)
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).