Re: [IPk] Well, I'm back ...

Hi Pat

It's good to see you back.  I too wondered where you were but thought you
were just working on your PhD thesis.  I am so glad you have got it off now.
Anything else to be studied or just keeping up to date now?  I am working at
OU work again after a little break when everything just got too much.

I am very envious of your visit to Japan.  I bet you had a wonderful time
there.  I should love to see the country.

It sounds as if your new address will give you a much better journey to work
and am pleased you have got this sorted though I would not have been
surprised if you had gone to York.  I hope you are not missing your husband
too much when he is away.

I'm really sorry to hear about your hands and I hope they are feeling more
comfortable now.  I also hope your diabetes is settling down again now.  My
hypos have been much better.  Did you know that I eventually got an Animas
Pump in May of last year and I am still at the same hospital?  I stood out
for it and common sense prevailed.

I'm not sure if I shall get to the Chopper Lump this time as I am a long way
behind with my OU and various other happenings.  I hope we shall meet up
again in the not too distant future and I hope you will bring some of your
photos with you.

Thanks for passing on the good news that your cats are now settled in.  My
two are just beginning to put up with each other and Fifi has decided she
still does like sleeping here as long as Suki is kept at a distance!  One
year old's just like to play all the time!

June