Re: [IPk] Pump clinic

Hi Mary,

So sorry you've had such a bad time of things today.  If I was you I
would write to the Diabetic Consultant and ask their opinion on what
you are doing and trying to achieve with your pump, and hopefully get
them on your side and perhaps sort this out.  I am at this very
moment writing to my Diabetic Consultant about a pump issue I have,
that my DSN doesn't seem able to sort out for me.  Some days,
everything feels like a fight.  Keep your chin up Mary, and at the
very least your posting doesn't make me feel alone in my quest for
getting things put right, so thanks for that anyway.  I find letters
get a more positive response than any phone call or face-to-face
talk, might be worth a try.  Best wishes to you,

Clare
(Type 1 for 39 years, 9 months pumping, Paradigm 522)