[IPk] High bgs 2 hours after meal

Hello, i've only been on an insulin pump for 2 weeks now but i've always had
this problem, even on injections. After i have a meal, my blood shoots up
sometimes right up to the 20's and particularly in the afternoon it's still
high at 2 hours after the meal, usually around 16. It always comes back down
by tea time though. I'm really not sure what i can do to help this but it's
really frustrating cos i'm trying very hard to keep my levels at a decent
level to improve my hbA1c and these aren't gonna help.
Thankyou
Laura