Re: [IPk] List of carbs in UK food

Hi David,

I did send information here on this subject a couple of months back,
but nevertheless I use the following book, available from Amazon,
which I find very good:

"the hugely better carbohydrate counter - essentials" - by Carolyn
Humphries (published by simply better) Cost #4.99 - ISBN 0-572-02958-6 -

It lists foods alphabetically, is quite comprehensive and includes
portion sizes also.

Hope this is of help.

Clare
(Type 1 for 39 years, pumping 9 months, Paradigm 522)