Re: [IPk] List of carbs in UK food

Is that actually a legal requirement? Because there are certainly some
things that don't have the info on. For example, I have a Bentleys
Cherry Slice sitting in front of me (packaged) which has no nutritional
info on, just a list of ingredients and the fact that it's low fat! I
probably wouldn't eat it if I knew how many calories were in it, as I
bet there are loads! I've been guessing the carb content.

A lot of people swear by the Collins Gem book, I never liked it and gave
it away as I found it didn't seem to list the things I wanted to know
about, or the amounts it listed were not very useful.
Di