[IPk] Removing Gunk

Hi all,

I have now being on the Guardian RT for a week, and I
am experiencing only one small problem. The Double
sided sticky pad that affixes the transmitter to the
body is incredibly sticky. The sensor is also sticky
but at least it doesn't leave a gunky mess behind. I
have tried Sterets and they remove some of the gunk
but not all of it, so I thought a shower using a
shower puff would sort it, no-way!

Does anyone have any advice on how to remove the gunk?

I only have the monitor for another week, so don't see
the need to get anything on prescription, but if
anyone has any home / DIY tips it would be most
appreciated.

Stuart.

27, Type 1 17 years, MDI of Humalog and Lantus, but
not for much longer ;-)