From: Jackie Jacombs
Date: 07/31/06 14:25:37
To: Insulin Pump List
Subject: [IPk] Life Insurance

My older daughter (non D) has recently taken out life insurance because she
and
her boyfriend soon to be husband have bought a house.  This got me thinking
about Sasha when she is older.  How easy is it to take out a policy if you
have
type 1 diabetes?  Are there places that take you health record on an
individual
  basis? In other works will they take into account that you have had really
good
HbA1c's for decades or because you have diabetes your screwed whether you
have
good or poor control.  I expect the premiums must be very high anyway.

Kind Regards

Jackie Jacombs mum of Sasha aged 12, diagnosed 1999, twin sister Rebecca
both
coeliac, two older girls, Nicki and Danni, husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-0, 31/07/2006
Tested on: 31/07/2006 14:01:26
..