Re: [IPk] Re: More alarms

Hi Seos
I'm fairly trusting and tend to keep my pump on when at the beach
(clipped to bikini bottoms or shorts) and only take it off when actually
swimming. Then I wrap it in a sarong to keep sand out, put it in my bag,
  and leave it on the beach with my other stuff. I try to make sure
there is someone watching the bags or that I am keeping an eye on it
from the water.
Di