Re: [IPk] Re: More alarms

At the swimming pool a woman at the desk looks after my pump for me. Other
than that havent left it anywhere public. I'm going for seaside holiday week
in Sept so it shld be interesting how I figure it out there but I suppose
same problem as with purse, credit cards, keys etc.

Interesting to hear what others do.

Seos