Re: [IPk] Re: More alarms

I've found the same thing with the batteries.
Re theft/loss of pumps, I always used to think it would be pretty hard
to lose your pump. Then one day I was trying some clothes on in M&S and
realised about half an hour later I was walking around town and had left
my pump in the changing room, having taken it off momentarily while
trying on a dress! Luckily I went back and it was still where I had left
it on the chair in the changing room! I now try to always put the pump
in a pocket or on top of my clothes if I do take it off when changing!
When in the gym I do leave it just in my bag when I go to shower. I tend
to be very trusting but someone could easily go through my bag and steal
it. Or take my whole bag.
Di