RE: [IPk] HELP NEEDED Sasha's Pump had died

Hi June

We rang Medtronic UK this morning and they will send another pump which they
said will arrive tomorrow morning.  The trouble is if your pump goes wrong at
the weekend you could be pumpless for 3-4 days.

Our local pump trainer has just gone away on two week holiday otherwise we may
have been able to borrow a back up pump.  I am just glad that we weren't about
to go on holiday.

The Insulatard Novorapid regimen is going ok.  Meaning that we haven't had any
terrible problems but we are still testing around every 2.5 to 3 hours.  Lots
and lots of corrections.  The trouble is so much has changed since Sasha was
last on injections 15 months ago.  She has gone through a lot of changes as
puberty has arrived.

Jackie

> Hi Jackie
>
> I'm sorry to hear about Sasha's problems.  When my 508 had to be returned to
> America for repair they lent me a spare.  It came pretty quickly (the next
> morning) but I was still using the one I was worried about.  I am sure they
> would send it quicker if it is as urgent as your case.  Good luck and I
> should ring as early as possible.  If Ann is still there, she may even be
> reading your messages this evening.
>
> June

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-4, 29/07/2006
Tested on: 31/07/2006 10:25:36