[IPk] Re: Morphine pumps and inuslin pumps

I was shopping in Morrison's a few weeks ago. Always wear my pump on the
waistband of trousers / skirts. At the checkout, i started unloading my
 shopping, and, chatting to the girl on the till - she asked - how are you - ok?
Then
she must have seen my pump, and she said - sorry, i shouldn't ask you that,
with that attached to you. I then explained that it was insulin, and i had
diabetes, she said she thought it was either morphine or chemo.

Sue