RE: [IPk] HELP NEEDED Sasha's Pump had died

Hi Jackie

Just checking back on my pen regime in April just before I went on pump.

As basal twice daily injections of Levemir: 7units in the morning, 8 units
in the evening. 15units basal per day. (Bolused for each mael with novorapid
which is what I now use).

At the time of going on pump my basals became 0.5units per hour.

Does this help?

Seos