Re: [IPk] (Fwd) As the web form is down, please could you post this on t

In message <email @ redacted>, Michael
<email @ redacted> writes
>Although obviously as pump is attached nearly 24/7 you're unlikely to
>lose/have stolen, it is possible that pickpockets or beach thieves
>might
>nab them!

Mine was 'lifted' virtually every time I travelled by public transport
in St. Petersburg, and every time, I did not notice a thing ... but the
theives failed to walk away with it as the tubing kept it with me.

The real opportunity for theives, I think, is if you disconect to swim,
and leave it by a pool, in a locker, or on a beach, or leave it behind
in a hotel room while you switch back to injections while on the
beach....

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, pumper 5+