[IPk] (Ordering supplies

Hi All,

Having just changed hospitals, I asked how I should now order supplies.

They are under the impression that I got them direct from Guys, and
should continue to go direct to Guys, but that if my GP wants to pick up
the tab, I should ask him.

Clearly not right!

I used to order direct from Medtronic, and I _think_ they invoiced Guys
who invoiced my PCT, or perhaps they invoiced my PCT direct.

I now want to order cartridges from Deltec/Smiths, and 'shop around' for
the best insertion sets (currently Medtronic).

Could anyone confirm what the situation _should_ be?

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, pumping 5+
--