[IPk] Battery Problems & iboxers

I may have missed something being new to this forum and I may be stating
something evryone knows already. But one thing I was told when I was given
my Medtronic Paradigm 512 pump (8 weeks ago) is that I should only use
"Energiser" batteries as they have had problems with other types although
they were not quite sure why that is.

On the talk of iboxers, whilst I have not yet purchased a pair yet, my
wifekindly sewed one of the baby's old socks onto the front of a pair of
boxers with a button on to keep the pump falling out. It is by far the most
comfortable way I have found of wearing the pump at nights.