RE: [IPk] HELP NEEDED Sasha's Pump had died

Hi Steve

 I cant see them getting one here by the morning though! Would it really be here
that quick?  Its only an hour before we have to ring and tell them that its
still not working.  Though of course it might be!  However I am not happy with
it, because this is the second time today that its happened.  After the first
time it righted itself, but we cant be messing about with it all day just
waiting for it to stop working again.

I dont fancy staying awake all night giving insulin every hour either.  If it
was during the day, fair enough.  If we still had some Actrapid ( Regular) that
would have been a help.

Jackie
> Hi Jackie
>
> I had a similar problem earlier in the year. Ring Medtronic again and
> ask for a replacement. They will courier one to you. I had mine after
> about 6 hours.
>
> I didn't bother with a formula for basal. I simply injected my bolus
> hourly by hand until the replacement arrived. No ill effect (apart from
> multiple stab wounds from the needles :)
>

> Steve

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-4, 29/07/2006
Tested on: 30/07/2006 00:40:30