Re: [IPk] HELP NEEDED Sasha's Pump had died

Hi Jackie

I had a similar problem earlier in the year. Ring Medtronic again and
ask for a replacement. They will courier one to you. I had mine after
about 6 hours.

I didn't bother with a formula for basal. I simply injected my bolus
hourly by hand until the replacement arrived. No ill effect (apart from
multiple stab wounds from the needles :)

Steve

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-4, 07/29/2006
Tested on: 7/30/2006 12:13:43 AM