RE: [IPk] batteries

Hi Sarah,
I've had my Animas IR1200 now for 19 months, and have changed the battery
twice! They do seem to last ages in this pump, as long as you stay with the
Lithium type. I usually wait until the second "bar" goes before I change it.
The first "bar" going does not mean that battery failure is imminent but I
don't remember judging how long it took before the second one went.
Jane
IDDM 23 years, pumping 2 years