Re: [IPk] (Fwd) As the web form is down, please could you post this on t

> I was once asked if I was bolusing Morphine. I don't know who needs to
> do
> that, I never heard of it. The person concerned had never heard of
> Insulin
> pumps????

Cancer patients use a pump with morphine or other pain killer to help
with pain caused by the disease. Self administration usually results in
lower dosing. The pumps (some made by Smith's Medical) look very much
like an older model insulin pump. I think Roche/Disetronic makes them
as well.

Michael