[IPk] wearing pupms with dresses!!

Hi - Have just had a break through and wanted to share it with you all!

I am going to a wedding on friday and am wearing a white strapless
dress..mmm no where to put the pump!

I have just discovered that 'VETWRAP' co adhesive bandage that we use for
the horses is perfect! It sticks to itself but not to you so you can strap
the pump onto your thigh/ calf etc. The bandages are designed to eliminate
pressure points and allow skin to breathe!! perfect!!

Hope this is helpful...any one got any more pump wearing tips?? I just find
that some of the things on the market don't take slim fitting summer clothes
inot account.