Re: [IPk] more alarms!

What sort of batteries are used in the pumps that are giving error messages?
I use a Accucheck Spirit which uses regular AA batteries and have never had
a problem with it. I noticed yesterday while in Morrisons doing my shopping
that I kept getting a shock from the trolley. I reckon the wheel hubs were
acting as little Vandergraf genys. I don't usually get shocked in Morrisons,
so it made me wonder why it was different yesterday.