Re: [IPk] more alarms!

Kirsty,

Are you using a Medtronic pump?  I am beginning to wonder if this
problem with batteries is specific to Medtronic or whether it affects
all pumps.  Anyone else with other pumps had this problem?

If the problem is related to static electricity, which I question,
then the humidity could be expected to play a part.  However, I live
in Colorado and we have exceptionally low humidity.  I have only
experienced the problem when I first arrived in London around June
20th.

On the insurance issue, is theft of pumps a big problem in the UK?

Tim C.