RE: [IPk] GP Visit

Wow. What an appalling session.

I would be so happy with an HBA1c of 6.2! And my diabetes control is
considered reasonably OK by medical profession.

I also am being politely pressurised to go on statins as my cholesterol
level is borderline. So far I have evaded this.

I have no idea whether they can refuse to continue funding you for the pump.
Once you've been assessed and given one, it would make little sense to
unravel all the good work just so they can fit in other medication.

Your GP may know little about diabetes care, so go back to Guys for the
final say-so.

If you run into further problems John Davies at Input might have some ideas.

Good luck - ridiculous you have to be given these worries.

Seos