RE: [IPk] HYPOS

Sara

Pre pump my bgs shot up in the heat; post pump my bgs have dropped
dramatically in the heat. You are not alone. I'm not quite sure what the
best approach is but I've been trying to do it with temp basals rather than
the bother of resetting basals when weather disimproves. A fairly nasty hypo
today that wouldnt go away even when I suspended pump and had loads of fast
acting carbs. Felt like completely out of the blue but I reckon must be the
weather.

At least the hypos are calmer on pump!

Best

Seos