RE: [IPk] American cooking..help!

Most, if not all of this stuff is available from an import food website here
in the UK called cybercandy.co.uk. They have two shops in Brighton and
Covent Garden, but most of their business is mail order. Unfortunately you
do pay a high premium, but if you want absolutely the genuine article it is
the place to shop. Bakers chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips and Karo are
all available.

And for those people who know me, yes, Lucky Charms are available - but at
SIX POUNDS a box :(

Caroline