Re: [IPk] American cooking..help!

Hi Melissa
It is quite easy to find what is called here "cooking chocolate" as it
is in most supermarkets. It's used in many British recipes that involve
chocolate. You'll find it in the baking section rather than the
chocolate section. It is a little bit sweet but nothing like real
chocolate, so it might not be quite the same as what you call
unsweetened baking chocolate but is probably the best substitute.
You can get it in both plain and milk varieties I think.
Di

Also unsweetened baking chocolate -