[IPk] Re: Alarms/Insurance

Is the theft of insulin pumps a significant problem?  It's not
something that had crossed my mind but perhaps it makes sense to
insure them.

If earthing, or grounding, were a known problem, I'd have thought an
earthing terminal would be provided on the outer body of the pumps.
It would be simple to do this with a transparent conductive coating.
I'm going to raise this with an old friend of mine.

--
Tim C.